Coffee originates in the tropical regions of northern and central Africa and has been cultivated for more than 2,000 years. The main planting areas for coffee trees are Latin America: Brazil, Colombia, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Haiti, Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras; Africa, Côte d'Ivoire, Cameroon, Guinea, Ghana, Central Africa, Angola, Congo, Ethiopia, Uganda, Kenya , Tanzania, Madagascar; Asia, Indonesia, Vietnam, India, Philippines. According to statistics, coffee is cultivated in 76 countries all over the world.
The world’s first coffee tree was discovered in the Horn of Africa. Local indigenous tribes often grind the fruits of coffee and mix it with animal fat to make many balls. These indigenous tribesmen use these coffee balls as precious foods for those who are about to fight.
As a coffee bag, coffee bags are filled with products. Customers always choose only the products they like. In addition to the popularity and satisfaction of the products themselves, the concept of coffee bag packaging design is affecting consumers to make purchase decisions.
- Flexible Packaging Process Classification
- Soft Packing Types
- Morphological Classification Of Flexible Packaging
- Soft Packaging Industry Trends
- Flexible Packaging Industry Equipment And Techn...
- Flexible Packaging Equipment Manufacturing
- The Four Types Of Packaging Commonly Found In T...
- The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Cooking Bags
- Cooking Bag History
- Flat Bottom Bags Or Square Bags Have The Follow...
- The Visiting Of Australia Client Bruce
- New Thailand Client Visit Our Factory
- Spring Outing For All Employees Of The Company
- We Will Attend The 23rd International Packaging...
- The Global Rigid Packaging Market Size Is Lauching
- Flexible Packaging Market Analysis & Forecasts ...