1) There are five printing plates, front, back, left and right sides and bottom. The bottom is different from the traditional stand-up pouches, stand-up pouches or stand-up pouches. The difference is that the bottom of the pouches is very flat and does not have any heat-sealing edges, and the text or patterns are displayed flatly; so that the product manufacturer or design The teacher has plenty of room to play and describe the product.
2) The composite flexible packaging material can be used to combine different barrier properties through the permeability of water and oxygen in different materials, and the plastic packaging can protect products more than ordinary paper bags.
3) Flat-bottom bag/quartet bag, stand on the cargo basket, and the four sides are flat and stable. The extra packaging materials can be omitted.
4) In order to meet the customer's friendliness, the flat bottom bag/square bag can be additionally attached with a zipper, slider zipper, etc.
Previous: The Visiting Of Australia Client Bruce
Next: No Information
- Flexible Packaging Process Classification
- Soft Packing Types
- Morphological Classification Of Flexible Packaging
- Soft Packaging Industry Trends
- Flexible Packaging Industry Equipment And Techn...
- Flexible Packaging Equipment Manufacturing
- Basic Information Of Coffee Bag
- The Four Types Of Packaging Commonly Found In T...
- The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Cooking Bags
- Cooking Bag History
- The Visiting Of Australia Client Bruce
- New Thailand Client Visit Our Factory
- Spring Outing For All Employees Of The Company
- We Will Attend The 23rd International Packaging...
- The Global Rigid Packaging Market Size Is Lauching
- Flexible Packaging Market Analysis & Forecasts ...
- High Barrier Packaging Films Market – Food Segm...
- Global Opportunities & Challenges In High Barri...
- 23-rd International Exhibition For The Packagin...
- Supermarkets Recall Frozen Vegetables Over List...