The Flexible Packaging Association (FPA) announced the winners of its 62 Annual Flexible Packaging Achievement Awards Competition. The winning entries were recognized during the FPA Welcome Dinner & Flexible Packaging Achievement Awards Ceremony, which took place March 13 in conjunction with the 2018 FPA Annual Meeting (March 13-15) at the Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples, Fla.
This year, 66 packages were submitted in the competition, for a total of 164 entries (some packages were entered into multiple categories). Twenty packages were honored with 31 Achievement Awards in various categories.
Sustainability continues to be a focus, with a number of entries reducing layers and downgrading thickness to reduce overall material volume. Several entries addressed how flexible packaging can help reduce food waste.
There was an increase in the number of entries relating to consumer convenience for easy opening and storage after opening.
Several of the entries also highlighted the transition of products previously packaged in rigid containers to flexible packaging.
- Flexible Packaging Process Classification
- Soft Packing Types
- Morphological Classification Of Flexible Packaging
- Soft Packaging Industry Trends
- Flexible Packaging Industry Equipment And Techn...
- Flexible Packaging Equipment Manufacturing
- Basic Information Of Coffee Bag
- The Four Types Of Packaging Commonly Found In T...
- The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Cooking Bags
- Cooking Bag History
- Printed Plastic Packaging Film
- Plastic Print Pouch
- Printed Plastic Roll Stock
- Plastic Packing Film
- Printed Plastic Packing Film
- Print Vacuum Pouch
- Plastic Zipper Bag
- Plastic Roll Film
- Laminated Printed Bag
- What Is This Hole In The Coffee Bag?