1) Large area (uniform) composite;
2) Local compounding, such as compound strengthening or imparting certain functions only at the sealing area or reinforcement area;
3) Composite or composite bags, with special functions in one place to achieve overall function;
4) Gradient compounding (or non-uniform compounding), changing the concentration, composition, or thickness of the additive material in the thickness direction (or length direction) of the composite film as needed;
5) Special compounding, such as compounding by mesh pattern. Among them, No. 3, No. 4, and No. 5 are green process technologies.
- Flexible Packaging Process Classification
- Soft Packing Types
- Soft Packaging Industry Trends
- Flexible Packaging Industry Equipment And Techn...
- Flexible Packaging Equipment Manufacturing
- Basic Information Of Coffee Bag
- The Four Types Of Packaging Commonly Found In T...
- The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Cooking Bags
- Cooking Bag History
- Flat Bottom Bags Or Square Bags Have The Follow...
- The Visiting Of Australia Client Bruce
- New Thailand Client Visit Our Factory