Mingyue custom vacuum pouches are ideal for all food service packaging applications. They are FDA- and USDA-approved for food contact, and are freezable, boilable, and effective for “bone in” packaging.
With excellent moisture and oxygen transmission characteristics, these food grade vacuum bags will help extend the shelf life of your products. They’re non-channeled and provide the highest level of clarity, flexibility, and impact resistance. Our wholesale vacuum bags are manufactured from top quality laminated poly nylon materials.
Durable, Effective Vacuum Pouches Tailored to Your Needs
Our vacuum sealer bags provide superior barrier protection and help keep moisture away from your products. These durable bags transmit moisture at a rate of less than 5g/m2, and transmit moisture at a rate of less than 45c/m2.
Our vacuum seal bags can be safely boiled for up to 40 minutes, and provide effective protect for a variety of food items, including cold cuts, chicken, fish, and cheeses. Heat sealing is recommended to provide the most reliable seal.
- Flexible Packaging Process Classification
- Soft Packing Types
- Morphological Classification Of Flexible Packaging
- Soft Packaging Industry Trends
- Flexible Packaging Industry Equipment And Techn...
- Flexible Packaging Equipment Manufacturing
- Basic Information Of Coffee Bag
- The Four Types Of Packaging Commonly Found In T...
- The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Cooking Bags
- Cooking Bag History
- Plastic Zipper Bag
- Plastic Roll Film
- Laminated Printed Bag
- What Is This Hole In The Coffee Bag?
- Why Do Coffee Bags Use One-way Exhaust Valves A...