1. Flexible non-hermetic packaging: This is the most economical packaging. It is usually used by local small roasters because they can guarantee rapid delivery. The coffee beans can be consumed in time. Coffee beans in this way can only be stored for a short period of time.
2, airtight packaging: After the coffee is installed, vacuum and seal it up. Due to the formation of carbon dioxide during the baking process, the package can only be packaged after the coffee has been allowed to degas for a period of time, so there is a storage interval of several days. Coffee beans stay longer than coffee powder. Since it does not need to be separated from air during storage, it is low in cost. Coffee in this package should be used within 10 weeks.
3, one-way exhaust valve packaging: baked coffee in a special one-way exhaust valve. This exhaust valve allows gas to go out, but it cannot come in. There is no need for a separate storage stage, but there is a slight loss of flavor due to the deflation process. It avoids the formation of the taste of corruption, but it does not stop the loss of aroma.
4, pressurized packaging: This is the most expensive way, but it can save coffee for two years. After a few minutes of baking, the coffee can be vacuum packed. After adding some inert gas, maintain proper pressure inside the package. The coffee beans are kept under pressure so that the scent flows on the fat, thereby improving the aroma of the beverage.
- Flexible Packaging Process Classification
- Soft Packing Types
- Morphological Classification Of Flexible Packaging
- Soft Packaging Industry Trends
- Flexible Packaging Industry Equipment And Techn...
- Flexible Packaging Equipment Manufacturing
- Basic Information Of Coffee Bag
- The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Cooking Bags
- Cooking Bag History
- Flat Bottom Bags Or Square Bags Have The Follow...
- The Visiting Of Australia Client Bruce
- New Thailand Client Visit Our Factory
- Spring Outing For All Employees Of The Company
- We Will Attend The 23rd International Packaging...
- The Global Rigid Packaging Market Size Is Lauching
- Flexible Packaging Market Analysis & Forecasts ...
- High Barrier Packaging Films Market – Food Segm...