1. The roasted coffee beans are sealed and packed in aluminum foil bags, which can avoid the contact between the coffee beans and light and air, resulting in the rapid emission of fragrance and oxidation.
2. The roasted coffee beans will naturally emit carbon dioxide (CO2), such as stored in the bag will affect the quality of coffee beans, and the bag on the exhaust valve air holes can allow excess gas to be discharged from the bag, and when choosing coffee can squeeze the bag smell.
3. The ventilation holes of the "exhaust valve" of the coffee bag can insulate the light and air from the outside of the bag, so that the coffee beans can be preserved in the best packaging state and keep the fresh and original flavor of the coffee beans.
Jiaxing Mingyue Packaging Materials Co.,Ltd.
Address: 92 Fengxiang Road, Tongxiang Economic Development Zone, Zhejiang, China
Previous: No Information
Next: Plastic Roll Film
- Flexible Packaging Process Classification
- Soft Packing Types
- Morphological Classification Of Flexible Packaging
- Soft Packaging Industry Trends
- Flexible Packaging Industry Equipment And Techn...
- Flexible Packaging Equipment Manufacturing
- Basic Information Of Coffee Bag
- The Four Types Of Packaging Commonly Found In T...
- The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Cooking Bags
- Cooking Bag History